Had an accident? Know your legal rights
Did you know following an accident, it's your legal right to have your car repaired anywhere of your choice, regardless of what your insurance company many say. Your insurers 'recommended repairer' may not hold a BS10125 approval like we do here at Myles in Ayr.
Know your legal rights
Having an accident is a bad experience, but it can sometimes be made worse by the stress and worry of having your vehicle repaired. We provide a complete hassle-free experience and take all the stress and worry out of your hands.
If you are ever unfortunate enough to be involved in a road traffic accident in Ayr that was not your fault, give us a call and take advantage of our complimentary accident assistance service.
Just one phone call and we will recover your vehicle if undrivable, provide you with a replacement vehicle if you were not at fault, so you are kept mobile, and have our expert technicians repair your vehicle back to its original standard. We will communicate directly with your insurance and third parties and keep you updated throughout the whole process.
how it works
Non Fault Vehicle Accident Assistance Ayr
If another motorist damages your vehicle and you claim through your insurance company then you will lose your no claims bonus and will have to pay an insurance excess fee. This will also result in an increase in your next insurance premium. Fair? We don't think so!
If you are involved in a Road Traffic Accident that wasn't your fault, we can ensure that you do not have to pay an insurance excess and that your no claims bonus will not be affected.
You will receive a "like for like" replacement vehicle whilst your vehicle is off the road undergoing repair. You will retain your no claims bonus and best of all, you won't have to pay a penny.
How the Non Fault Service Works.
1. You are involved in a Road Traffic Accident. Call Myles Coachworks on 01292 284 095 (Before you contact your insurance company to make a claim against your policy). We will require your details and the details of the person who has damaged your vehicle.
2. Our Accident Management Department will contact the insurer of the person who has damaged your vehicle on your behalf. Once the insurer of the 3rd party has admitted liability, we will contact you to arrange a date for you to bring your vehicle into us for inspection and repair. If you or any party in your vehicle has sustained an injury during the accident, we will appoint a solicitor who will handle your personal injury claim on a no win no fee basis.
3. A "like for like" replacement vehicle will be provided to you if you require so whilst your vehicle is off road undergoing repair.
4. Once your damaged vehicle is on site, we will thoroughly inspect the damage caused during the accident and file for an independent engineers report. Once this has been approved by the engineer, we will order replacement parts if required. Please note that we only use genuine parts supplied by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
5. Once we have repaired your vehicle and it's returned to its pre accident condition, we will contact you to arrange Delivery/Collection.
All cost's and charges incurred during the repair of your vehicle will be recovered directly from the insurer of the person at fault. Because you haven't contacted your insurance company to make a claim against your policy, your no claims bonus will not be affected, and you will not have to pay an insurance excess fee.